Punk Rooocckaaaaaaassssss Punk Rooocckaaaaaaassssss

....Right...

Clocks... Stupid repeating fraction of a song... and flashy lights... That sums this up.
Work harder to get a betetr flash next time.

FOAMY's hentai adventure FOAMY's hentai adventure

PLEASE HAVE MY BABIES

I TOTALLY WANNA FUCK MY WAY TO YOUR HOUSE TO LAY YOU! hentai sux Man!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

I shall have your babies!

Soldier of Pain Soldier of Pain

Adored

I loved This game mabey because I loved endless war and played it so much Lol. It wasnt as good as endless war as the weapons where to few. The realism of the health is a bit better than endless war as you could take a packnig ni then.Although the fact your unable to walk and reload is annoying left me resatarting a lot. And the fact that if you where in mission 2 or 3 you couldnt restart from there after your 3 lives are gone. I liked endless war bcause you could choose which are you went from so lives wernt a problem? Other thnigs is maybe the person yuor assasinating would be a boss?
Ahh well I loved this game and i cant see why the others dont :)
Good work!

B.L.A.C.K. 2 B.L.A.C.K. 2

Good

Pretty good, Although no health, Weapons very similar, No realism in the time it takes for you or enemies to die, No sneaking up, very similar to Endless war if not the same engine!

Graphics: Where pretty nice even if A lot where endless wars..
Style: Ahh i dont Know Tbh so im not neutral 5.
Sound: no speakers
Violance: Shooting...
Interacticity: Ibviously high.
Humour: Not ment for Humour
Overall: 4/5 not bad just improve the things i said at the top!

Playing Field 2 Playing Field 2

Good job

just to say im 15th on the all time best got to a million.

The Good:
Originality, Addictive, Quite funny killing all those thing!

The Bad:
After a while it just got tediously boring. Sound is zero seen as i had my speekers of

The bugged:
The consume Hack can be used to get you scores even if there are no enemies around!

overall:
Pretty nice game with originality Loved it thanks 4/5

Path Of FreeMan Path Of FreeMan

Faboulous

5/5 one of the best flash games ive ever played just 1 thing it follow Half life 2 excatly so... isnt it jsut best for every1 jsut to play HL2.. if ur gona do something like this again try making it a spin off story?Like codename Gorden

Sleepless Knight: Part 2 Sleepless Knight: Part 2

T'was good

Its was ok i didnt beat it cus i gto stuck at mount newgroundia at those boucne pads they where really annoying but other than that good!

Athalina RPG Athalina RPG

WICKED

Man thats the best flash rpg ive ever played so lnog and fun!Plz make others!

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

Very good

Thats a great game even for a beta.You say your looking for more girls.I didnt read the whole lsit but try these, Tiffa ( ff7 ) Any of the girls of x-men!Aherm super heros e.g cat-woman,princess peach (with umbrella attacks)!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

WELL DONE!!!

Very nice game thumbs up to you!Ninjas got me!But what would've been nice is a little secret level ( if there already isnt one )Where you have an inf. enemies and every1 competes to get the highest online score!